We are seeking an experienced business development and sales executive to open new accounts with small and medium-sized enterprise customers. The job will consist of introducing Profitics to C-level executives in growing companies throughout the Chicagoland Area.
Bring new clients to Profitics by selling our software products and solutions that solve critical business and technology challenges.
- Increase Profitics revenue, number of clients and profitability in accordance with assigned quotas for each metric
- Build excellent client relationships offering value-added, insightful and strategicinput to their business
- Develop and systematize sales and business development processes inside Profitics
- 5+ years of proven consultative sales experience preferably selling enterprise software and technology consulting services to CIO’s, CTO’s and/or VP's of IT
- 5+ years in a new client acquisition / hunting role
- Consistent over achievement of sales quotas
- Proficient in territory planning and management and account planning
- Knowledge of and experience in the Chicagoland Area territory (rolodex preferred)
- Professional presence required to sell to C-level contacts
- Comprehensive understanding of technology buying centers
- Excellent communicator who is able to articulate the value proposition of Profitics services and solutions
- Knowledge of and an interest in the latest technology trends
- Bachelor's Degree is required