Created: Tuesday, 17 July 2018
The ideal candidate must possess a strong background with Service Oriented Architectures (SOA).
- Requires BS degree or equivalent experience. Advanced degree desirable.
- Requires as a hands-on architect working with highly-scalable high-volume systems.
- Strong technology expertise/mastery in multiple diverse areas such as:
- Net, C#, VB.Net, ASP.Net
- Scripting languages such as Perl, PHP, Ruby, Python
- Web 2.0 technologies such as Flash, Flex, AJAX, CSS, AIR
- JSON, WCF, WSE
- HTML, DHTML, Visual Basic
- XML, XPath, SOAP, WDSL
- Proven experience in designing high-volume, scalable systems.
- Proven experience with a Service Oriented Architecture.
- Mature and advance our development standards.
- Recommend updates and progression of systems.
- Must stay up to date on the latest technological advancements. Recommends extension, expansion and update of company technology standards, practices and methodology. Must be able to provide guidance on new technologies, standards, methodologies by articulating business value and demonstrate applicability using proof of concepts.
- Ability to quickly learn new technologies, evaluate their use within our environment and provide a jump start to other staff members to learn.
- Mentor staff in development tools, technologies and methodologies. Recognized resource for more junior staff.
- Ability to work with multiple teams.
- Often called upon to lead projects within an agile framework. Ability to schedule and design large systems efforts.
- May be called upon to solve conceptual problems; has strong problem solving skills and the ability and desire to learn new technologies rapidly
- Strong written and verbal interpersonal skills. Able to deal effectively with internal and external groups, clients, vendors and contractors.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Tools such as UML, ER, Rational Rose
- Development Environments such as Eclipse, Visual Studio
- Methodologies such as RUP and Scrum
- Data Communications areas such as TCP/IP, DNS, FTP
- Database technologies such as SQL Server, Oracle, MySQL, DB2
- Operating Systems such as Windows Server 200X, Linux