.Net Application Architect
Created: Tuesday, 17 July 2018
The Application .NET ARCHITECT will be responsible for the technical design and implementation of the department. You will provide architectural and technical direction to department managers, mentor developers, and collaborate with project managers, business analysts, etc. .NET Framework, .NET Architecture Standards and Policies.
- Demonstrate strong written and oral communication skills.
- Possess advanced knowledge of object-oriented design and development (OOA/OOD) and the .NET framework, data architectures, Active Directory Service and MSMQ.
- Expertise with design patterns, specifically the Microsoft Patterns and Practices.
4+ years experience in C#, .Net development, ASP.Net, Web Services (WSDL, SOAP, XSD), Windows Forms applications, and MS SQL Server (T-SQL, DTS, triggers, stored procedures), XML, SQL
- Experience with ASP.NET, C#.NET, .NET Architecture, .NET Development, .NET Framework Knowledge, SQL Server .NET, ASP.NET, VB.NET, .NET Remoting a plus.
- Assist in setting application development standards and methodologies.
- Support existing business system applications as well as design and implement appropriate technical solutions for business needs often integrating third-party solutions.
- Identify and satisfy SOA-based non-functional system requirements such as security, transactional integrity, reliability, availability and agility.
- Identify risks and issues related to software design, development and implementation and drive risk mitigation.